Your new company
For our important client, international company from the field of real estate, we are looking for suitable candidate for the role Senior/Chief Accountant.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Overall responsibility for the full accounting and compliance activities of Czech and Slovakia operations
- Managing payments for these entities and booking bank statements ;
- Preparing reports to be sent to the tax adviser (for VAT returns, CIT etc.) ;
- Performing monthly, quarterly and annual reporting to investment partners and internal stakeholders
- Liaising with auditors and ensuring all audits are completed on time ;
- Drafting of financial statements
- Support the Regional Controller on all ad-hoc projects as required.
- Manage one direct report
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor/Master degree in Accounting or Finance ;
- +5 years experience in accounting
- Good organizational and communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team ;
- Czech and English on communicative level.
What you need to do now
- Benefits: MultiSport card, FlexiPass, meal vouchers, pension contribution, 25 vacation days, sick days, and much more...
- Development in the field of finance, language courses etc...
- Friendly environment ;
- Occasional home office ;
- Team building activities...
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1171644