Your new company
International corporation in Prague 4, close to Vyšehrad is looking for a General Ledger Team Leader
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage financial and accounting (local & corporate) activities
- Manage and support the team members with day to day activities (team of 4 Accountants)
- Co-ordinate and perform month/quarter/year end closing activities in required deadlines
- Balance Sheet review & Reconciliations
- Support day to day accounting & tax activities
- Support and account for payroll related activities
- Co-operation with the tax advisors on VAT returns and CIT agenda
- Participate in more complex accounting projects and initiatives within the company
What you'll get in return
- 2+ years of experience on similar position
- Solid accounting knowledge (IFRS oriented advantage)
- Experience in a multinational corporation
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, able to provide information in detail, same as high level approach
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English (B2) and Czech
- MS Office skills, advanced level in MS Excel
What you need to do now
- Flexible working hours with regular home office option.
- 5 weeks of holiday plus 3 health days per year.
- Flexible benefits scheme from Cafeteria where you choose your preferred products/services: meal voucher card, pension contribution, Multisport, leisure and culture activities.
- Paid leave for volunteering
- Modern office, adjustable standing desks, relaxation rooms, summer terrace, on-site restaurant, bicycle stands and fresh fruit every day.
- Dog-friendly office and a fully-equipped kids corner.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1172814