We are looking for new team member to strengthen our Data Center Automation team as CI/CD engineers/developers. We strive to deliver required infrastructure components globally in a timely and reliable fashion, independently of the question if on-premise or in the cloud. Currently the solution is based on a mix of both of vendor products and In-house Development and will be reworked to adapt industry standards.Are you ready to accept the technological challenge in a highly motivated team?
As a senior infrastructure automation engineer/developer you will:
- Develop and maintain interfaces for infrastructure services.
- Develop and maintain CICD pipelines.
- Align with the Ansible Automation Platform team on standards.
- Liaise with other teams to assist in diagnosing and resolving production issues, including some out-of-hours support.
- Take care of technical documentation.
- Communicate with internal customers.
You should have the following skills and experience:
Strong knowledge of
- CICD (building of pipelines)
- Programming skills (Python)
- Development workflows (REST)
- Versioning (any flavor of git)
- RedHat Linux
- Scripting skills (bash)
Other Skills and Experience
- Very good communication skills
- Fluent in English, spoken and written - all customers and users are English/German speakers and you will use English daily
- Good knowledge of Ansible and Ansible Galaxy
- Good Practical experience using SQL/relational database skills (Oracle / MySQL)
- Basic knowledge of cloud technologies (preferred GCP & Azure)
- Knowledge of Atlassian Tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence, BitBucket)
Learning and Development opportunities:Our Digital Technology Center is home to more than 450 IT professionals and there is always someone to learn from or have a quick review. You will find unconventional thinkers here and speak English on daily basis. We encourage numerous ways of development activities and support our people with certification and language courses.
You will enjoy:
- Home office to make sure you can have the right balance.
- Flexible working hours within agile SCRUM setup.
- Generous package of 6 weeks of vacation, 6 sick days and up to 30 days of paid sick leave.
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system.
- Special financial conditions and mortgage discount.
- Prague offices to meet your team at the Charles Square Center, Karlovo náměstí within the reach of metro B line.
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth.
- Sponsored public transport card, Multisport card, retirement savings contribution, cafeteria system benefits, children summer camps contribution and free coffee.
- Opportunity to travel to our Frankfurt headquarters.
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture.
- Amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!