Your future employer
Our long-term international client focusing on developing medical devices is looking for a colleague to join their team as Junior Biostatistician on 32-40h/week.
Your new role
As a Junior Biostatistician, you will provide analytical support during data preparation and cleaning for the analysis. Also you will develop programs for analysis and statistics. Assist in authorising results of study reports and supply statistical input for submissions. This role is open for fresh graduates as well as for people with experience.
What you‘ll need to succeed
- Advanced knowledge of English language
- Experience using software packages (R or S-Plus or SAS) required
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Communication skills needed to ensure accuracy in results communication
- Excellent analytical, searching and time-management skills
- Detail-oriented, vigorous, and work well with other internal functional groups
- Initiative, fast learning and self - motivated
What you’ll get in return
A great job opportunity in an international company, motivational salary, possibility of home office, 5 weeks of holiday, gym and massages, fresh fruits and vegetables everyday and other company benefits. #1171517