Your new company
Our client is one of the biggest banks in Czech Republic. This stable company focuses on digitalization, customer focus and sustainability. It is now looking for an Application Support Engineer to join its team.
Your new role
You would work on development of a new Client Valuation System (CVS) to replace our current legacy solution. The purpose of the CVS application is to aggregate Front Office data and produce Client Valuation reports, which are send to our external customers every day.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Experience in Java programming and Spring Framework.
- Knowledge of Hibernate and Maven is a plus.
- Practical experience in SQL (preferably MS SQL).
- Analytical skills.
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken as you will be in daily contact with our colleagues who don´t speak Czech.
What you need to do now
- Home office to make sure you can have the right balance.
- Flexible working hours within agile SCRUM setup.
- Generous package of 6 weeks of vacation, 6 sick days and up to 30 days of paid sick leave.
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system.
- Special financial conditions and mortgage discount.
- Prague offices to meet your team at the Charles Square Center, Karlovo náměstí within the reach of metro B line.
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth.
- Sponsored public transport card, Multisport card, retirement savings contribution, cafeteria system benefits, children summer camps contribution and free coffee.
- Opportunity to travel to our Frankfurt headquarters.
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture.
- Amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1171509