Your new company
My client develops products and services to securely access physical and digital places. They are working with governments, universities, hospitals, financial institutions and some of the most innovative companies on the planet. The company headquartered in Austin, Texas and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. They have over 3,000 employees worldwide and they are looking for new employees to their Prague office.
Your new role
As a Software Engineer you'll join to a newly created team and will work on challenging and interesting tasks in the field of software for Biometric systems. The main programming language is C/C++ and they will welcome additional knowledge of other language (C#, Java, Swift, Kotlin).
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Experience in C/C++ programming
- Working knowledge of either Windows or Linux
- Willingness to learn one additional programming language : C#, Java, Kotlin, Swift
- Ability to communicate in English
What you need to do now
- Flexibility in work (remote working, home office)
- Opportunity to travel to US or Asia (not obligatory)
- International work environment
- 5 weeks paid holiday
- Daily meal allowance
- Internal and external training opportunities
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1157490