Your new company
Swedish company having data and analytics team in Prague.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Developing the architecture while adhering to principles agreed within the Business Area.
- Representing the analytics hub in the governance forum for the platform.
- Adding new data sources and functionalities into the platform
- Responsible for the ETL process, design, delivery and continuous improvement
- Part of the team developing new ways of working, defining how new technologies (analytics and machine learning/AI) add valued to the business.
What you'll get in return
- Min 2 years of experience within business intelligence.
- SQL programming and relational databases.
- Strong understanding of Azure services, Synapse, Databricks, relevant Azure resources with emphasis on BI components, Power BI, and relevant adjacent technologies.
- Microsoft SQL Server experience is advantage.
- Fluent in English in both writing and speaking.
What you need to do now
- Intenational team Flexible office and working hours
- Specifics trainings
- Annual bonus, multisport card, language lessons, life insurance,…
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1168704