Your new company
Our long-term international client focusing on developing medical devices is looking for a colleague to join their team on a Customer Support position on full time.
Your new role
You will be providing support to customers of the company's e-shop.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Provide technical assistance to customers
- Identify and resolve customer inquiries, complaints and issues via phone
- Maintain and use database for analysing trends in market
- Communication with supervisor to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Gaining detailed information on any customer rebate or pricing inquiries or complaints & forward to coordinator when necessary
- Verbal and written Communications with internal partners and external customers
What you‘ll need to succeed
- Advanced knowledge of English language
- Experience in Sales / Customer Service is an advantage
- Communication skills needed to ensure accuracy in results communication
- Excellent analytical, searching and time-management skills
- Detail-oriented, vigorous, and work well with other internal functional groups
- Initiative, fast learning and self - motivated
What you will get in return
A great job opportunity in an international company with the possibility of improving your skills and possible career growth. Motivational salary, travel allowance, cafeteria, meal vouchers, 13% annual bonus, HO opportunity (full remote possible), team buildings, fruit days and other benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1174927