Your new company
for our international client, UK based manufacturer of CRM in automotive, we are looking for HR Coordinator with Dutch language.
Purpose of Role
The Human Resources Coordinator is part of the global HR function working closely with and reporting into the Regional HR Manager, the role holder will provide HR administrative support across the full employee lifecycle. The role holder will also interact on a daily basis with people managers guiding and supporting in the day-to-day HR administrative processes. Passionate in providing a timely and efficient HR offering to our employees, the role holder will be a key point of contact in providing guidance around HR policy and process, administrative support to other HR teams and answering general HR queries. Always looking for ways to ensure the service provided exceeds the expectation of our employees.
Your new role
People Manager and Employee Support
- Providing high-quality advice and support to management on day-to-day people admin topics
- Supporting the HR department in implementing programs to help improve the employee experience
- Supporting employees with MyCareer ensuring self-service functionality is fully utilised
- Liaising with HR colleagues as required (e.g., payroll, Talent Acquisition) to ensure the smooth passage of information in both directions
- Supporting the onboarding process by providing a comprehensive and engaging new starter administration service.
- Preparing and issuing all offers and contracts, administering right-to-work and background checks, onboarding communication with future employees and liaising with hiring managers
- Processing and issuing changes to employees’ contracts (including terms and conditions, job changes, terminations)
- Administrative case management for maternity, paternity, parental leave, flexible working, and associate absence. Process ad-hoc requests from employees, such as supporting letters like proof or employment, address change etc.
- Administering the ongoing review of visa/permits within the regions supported
- Processing offboarding including correspondence, data entry, certificate production, pay and benefits calculations.
Compliance and Employee Relations
- Providing administrative support to the Regional HR Manager on ER cases (including formal warning letters, PIP and involuntary dismissals)
- Assisting the HR Manager in ensuring that all statutory local HR policies are up to date and compliant with the local legislation
- Supporting in the collation and preparation of ER reports
- First point of contact for all local benefit enquiries - escalating to relevant benefit provider where required
- Actioning all benefits administration including enrolments, leavers, changes in benefit cover and correspondence
- Liaising with benefits providers to ensure relevant coverage is available for all eligible employees
- Ensuring all employee records are maintained and updated with new hire information or changes in employment status in a timely and compliant manner
What you'll need to succeed
- Any and all other duties, as assigned
2 years of successful experience in a similar role
Solid problem-solving abilities and can-do attitude
Fluency in English and Dutch
Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and act with discretion
Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
Proficiency in the MS Office suite of applications. Strength in Excel, Word, and experience working with SAP/SuccessFactors is a plus
Knowledge and/or admin experience of the local labor laws covering the region is an advantage
Some travel may be requested to countries supported within the region
What you'll get in return
Informal company culture
Flexible working hours and home office option
Attractive salary evaluation
Annual bonus and other wonderful benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1170464