Cluster Digital Banking Solutions (DBS) delivers fast, client-focused Digital Banking products and services for all channels (Online, Mobile, Branch and Customer Desk). Our main products are around everything what is needed within the interface to the customer, e.g. Accounts, payments, transactions, …By using J2EE, REST and SOAP APIs, React.js, we are developing new content providers in the environment of Cross Channel Banking (CCB).You will develop new frontends, modules or interfaces for these products in close co-operation with business analysts and application operation experts of your team.
You will be responsible for:
- You are developing new web-based applications with frontends for digital products and services of the Bank. These new web-based applications are a part of the portal platform of the bank.
- You will develop the backend steering logic for the web frontends. This comprises the understanding of complex business requirements and business data objects of the digital finance functionalities and processes. Further validation of input data based on the business requirements needs to be implemented.
- Of course, you will be supported by the business analysts and other developers of the team.
- You will design and develop REST interfaces to serve the frontends.
- You will integrate backend systems from Commerzbank IT landscape using a multiplicity of different technologies: Rest, OAuth2 API Services, SOAP, direct mainframe connectivity, databases.
- You will support incident resolution and bug fixing and support the test and development team.
- You will be working in an agile team setup, meaning the team includes business domain colleagues, business analysts, architects, developers and application operation experts as well as testers.
- Participate in scrum ceremonies (Daily, Planning, Review, Retro) using VidCo/Telco or – exceptionally – in person.
- Java, J2EE, Spring, Java Frameworks.
- Object-oriented analysis and design/architecture.
- Integration with Backends and Frontends using API / REST / SOAP / etc.
Learning and Development opportunities:Our Digital Technology Center is home to more than 450 IT professionals and there is always someone to learn from or have a quick review. You will find unconventional thinkers here and speak English on daily basis. We encourage numerous ways of development activities and support our people with certification and language courses.
You will enjoy:
What you need to do now
- Home office to make sure you can have the right balance.
- Flexible working hours within agile SCRUM setup.
- Generous package of 6 weeks of vacation, 6 sick days and up to 30 days of paid sick leave.
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system.
- Special financial conditions and mortgage discount.
- Prague offices to meet your team at the Charles Square Center, Karlovo náměstí within the reach of metro B line.
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth.
- Sponsored public transport card, Multisport card, retirement savings contribution, cafeteria system benefits, children summer camps contribution and free coffee.
- Opportunity to travel to our Frankfurt headquarters.
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture.
- Amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1169090