Your new company
My client is a leading global provider of software, systems and services for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM).
Your new role
- Design and develop software with high quality - Contribute to architectural design of new features - Pro-actively implement practices to increase quality and productivity - Help senior SDE’s with code reviews - Work closely with testers and PM’s to insure that requirements are clearly outlined before coding commences - Actively contribute to planning and assessment meetings
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Computer Science degree or similar.
- Practical experience in Web application development.
- Excellent Java (SE) development skills.
- Work experience in an Agile environment (Scrum, XP, Kanban).
- Experience in unit testing with Junit.
- Strong skills in HTML/JS.
- Work experience with Git.
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly and effectively.
- Proficient usage of English.
What you need to do now
- 25 days’ vacation + 3 additional bridge days in FY – dates are set by management
- Medical care
- Contribution on pension or year on life insurance
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- Home office
- Training and development
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1164811