As an MS SQL Database Administrator you will be part of a growing international team based in Prague City Center. You will be responsible for supporting Commerzbank’s global MSSQL enterprise environment and developing new standards for the product.The people on our teams are very friendly, cosmopolitan and welcoming. We take great pride in being an equal opportunity employer and do our best in order to develop our people’s technical as well as social skills and competences to help them become fulfilled and self-actualized in their careers.We foster innovative and creative thinking and appraise individual as well as team performance.
What will be expected from you:
- DBA 2nd/3rd level support, as well as customer/project consultancy
- Incident, Problem and Change management
- Standard DBA tasks - Database Maintenance, Housekeeping, Backup/Restore requests, Migrations
- Active Database Performance monitoring, Tuning and Troubleshooting
- Participation in project work related to new version releases and setting up bank’s MSSQL standards as well as in project work related to new version releases
- Participation in on-call schedules, weekend and public holiday support as required
- Effective team cooperation
We prefer candidates with:
- Previous experience with complex MSSQL Databases administration
- Strong communication in English (Czech is not required, German is an advantage)
- Experience with SQL 2014, 2016, 2019, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud based MSSQL experience is a plus
- Good Windows Server knowledge
Learning and Development opportunities:Our Digital Technology Center is home to more than 450 IT professionals and there is always someone to learn from or have a quick review. You will find unconventional thinkers here and speak English on daily basis. We encourage numerous ways of development activities and support our people with certification and language courses.
You will enjoy:
- Home office to make sure you can have the right balance.
- Flexible working hours within agile SCRUM setup.
- Generous package of 6 weeks of vacation, 6 sick days and up to 30 days of paid sick leave.
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system.
- Special financial conditions and mortgage discount.
- Prague offices to meet your team at the Charles Square Center, Karlovo náměstí within the reach of metro B line.
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth.
- Sponsored public transport card, Multisport card, retirement savings contribution, cafeteria system benefits, children summer camps contribution and free coffee.
- Opportunity to travel to our Frankfurt headquarters.
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture.
- Amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!