The people on our teams are very friendly, cosmopolitan and welcoming. We take great pride in being an equal opportunity employer and do our best in order to develop our people’s technical as well as social skills and competences to help them become fulfilled in their careers.We foster innovative and creative thinking and appraise individual as well as team performance.
You will be responsible for:
- Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Troubleshooting and escalation of occurring problems
- Setup and monitoring of the Connectivity infrastructure required by business (MQ, Sterling File Gateway, Connect Direct)
- Taking care of operational and connection’s documentation
- Gateway system updates
- Secure communication monitoring and enforcement (SSH, PKI)
- Cooperation with regulatory department on monitoring connections
- 24/7 on call and out of hours support for production systems
- Access to control file transfer
We prefer candidates with:
- Service and customer oriented attitude
- Virtualization - local zones / KVM knowledge
- Cluster administration Solaris / RHEL is an advantage
- Solaris 10,11 / RHEL 6,7 work experience
- Good knowledge of English language, both written and spoken
- Willingness to travel from time to time
Learning and Development opportunities:Our Digital Technology Center is home to more than 450 IT professionals and there is always someone to learn from or have a quick review. You will find unconventional thinkers here and speak English on daily basis. We encourage numerous ways of development activities and support our people with certification and language courses.
You will enjoy:
- Home office to make sure you can have the right balance.
- Flexible working hours within agile SCRUM setup.
- Generous package of 6 weeks of vacation, 6 sick days and up to 30 days of paid sick leave.
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system.
- Special financial conditions and mortgage discount.
- Prague offices to meet your team at the Charles Square Center, Karlovo náměstí within the reach of metro B line.
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth.
- Sponsored public transport card, Multisport card, retirement savings contribution, cafeteria system benefits, children summer camps contribution and free coffee.
- Opportunity to travel to our Frankfurt headquarters.
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture.
- Amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!