Your new company
International medical assistance company, located in Prague is looking for assistance coordinators with English and Czech language, who could help them with the challenging market.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Handle any inbound or outbound communication related to assistance. These communications can be with a policyholder, medical and technical providers, agents, customers, and other Offices.
- Register all communications and act in the systems provided by the company
- Register and adjust reserves for services requested, when necessary, up to the authorized financial limit.
- Coordinate adequately all logistic arrangements locally and internationally.
- Have a good knowledge of all products, and be able to fast, and efficiently check policy terms and conditions required for the case.
- Be able to understand the available provider network and identify preferred providers in different countries adequate for an ongoing case.
- Work in close coordination with his/her senior colleagues (senior coordinator, team leaders)
What you'll get in return
- Advanced English and Czech
- Experience in working in customer service is an advantage
- Good level of organization, multi-tasking, and effective time management
- Ability to analyse a situation and find a solution
- Being ready to learn and follow given procedures and rules
- Work and residence permit in the Czech Republic
What you need to do now
- Background of a stable international company
- Multinational environment and daily communication in foreign languages
- Motivating salary and benefits (e.g. meal allowance, quarterly bonuses, Multisport card, contribution to language courses and many more!)
- Modern offices in Karlín
- Possibility of Home office
- Flexible planning of shifts, part-time also possible
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1176071