What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Your new company
International company producing electronic devices.
This role is a part of the team of Sales Operations team for Europe within our Share Service Centre in Prague.
Your new role
- Design, implement and maintain optimized data flows between company systems and creation of processes description
- Troubleshoot issues in data availability and/or quality with local contacts and escalate if necessary
- Optimize current solutions for data management, transformation and flow
- Improve overall process efficiency of data sharing between company and key partners (EDI/FTP/other electronic interchange formats)
What you'll need to succeed
- Min. Bachelor degree preferably in economics, statistics or IT
- Experience min 3-5 years in similar role (development & implementation, management consulting) as developer, data analyst, consultant, solution architect
- Experience with SAP/Salesforce/Qlickview advantage
- Fluent Engish
What you'll get in return
- Newly created position offering space for creation of new things and processes
- Multicultural environment of middle size European Sales organization and SSC within the team of friendly, relaxed but goal oriented environment
- Possibility to become a part of dynamic company with strong brand on the market
- Competitive remuneration package
- Attractive work location in Prague 7 - Holešovice, currently working fully on home office