Your new company
International company which produces their products with ecological intentions. It is a stable company, with potential of future growth.
Your new role
The CEO will provide leadership for all production and service activities of the plant; including Warehouse, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Sales and Business development strategy, EH&S and Human Resources to ensure safety, quality, productivity, and cost and customer service expectations are met. The successful individual will play a key role in supporting the Company’s Mission, Vision, Values, Goals and Business Objectives through continuous improvement and process development projects and support Lean Manufacturing initiatives.
What you'll need to succeed
- BA/BS in Engineering, Business, Operations or another related field
- 10+ years of progressive experience in plant operation roles / strategic development
- Prior team management experience
- Solid business acumen experience with a strong understanding of the P&L, annual budget, capital projects, productivity improvement initiatives, metrics development and maintenance
- Excellent capabilities in Microsoft Office
What you'll get in return
- The opportunity to develop the company
- Dynamic and responsible work in a leading industry company
- Competitive salary and a challenging variable part of the salary according to the set goals (20 % from annual base salary), company car
- Friendly and responsive team
- Professional development and training opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1170806
Klikněte zdepro přístup k zásadám o ochraně osobních údajů Hays. Zde získáte detailní informace o tom, jak používáme a chráníme vaše osobní data a jaká jsou vaše související práva.
South Czech Republic
2 Feb 2023
Spojit se s konzultantem
Kontaktní osoba: Ondrej Rutkovsky, odborný konzultant spravující tuto pozici, Pobočka: Prague