Your new company
Our long-term international client located in Prague is seeking for a new part-time trainees to their Finance and Accounting team.
Your new role
As a Financial Trainee, you will support senior colleagues in the team, applying incoming payments to the correct customer accounts and receivable invoices, minimize unapplied cash, process vendor payments and ensure that all payments are processed timely and accurately as well. Also ensure that all receipt records are properly documented, process SEPA direct debit payment method, supporting bank reconciliations, suspense and AR reconciliation process, etc.
This role is open for STUDENTS, FRESH GRADUATES as well as for people with experience.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Advanced knowledge of English language
- Background in Finances or Economics (High School, University or previous experiences)
- Previous experience within Accounting/Finances are beneficial
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Detail-oriented, ability to manage and prioritise workload
- Initiative, fast learning and self - motivated
A great job opportunity in an international company, motivational salary, time flexibility, multisport card and other company benefits. #1175129