Your new company
For our international client we are looking for suitable candidate for the role of Learning and Development Specialist.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- To identify the current and future skills requirements of and organization (HQ) and creates flexible learning interventions to meet the diverse needs of the workforce
- Participate on design and delivery of induction training courses, across group. This will include a regular review and update of the programme in line with organizational changes and needs
- Monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of training
- Identify appropriate learning tools
What you'll get in return
- The overall experience in Learning Development role of 4+ years
- Understanding about how people learn in different was and the ability to adapt and be flexible in your approach to support diversity
- Strong communication and presentation skills and excellent customer service skills
- Passion for Learning and Development
What you need to do now
- International and friendly environment
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Possibility of home office
- Modern work space
- Meal vouchers etc.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1176273