We are looking for an experienced Oracle Database Engineer who wants to support and develop new standards for global Oracle cluster environment.
Sounds like your kind of thing?
Join our international team in Commerzbank, the second largest bank in Germany, and have an impact on … We operate in a 2-tier primary/secondary DBA team for all database support issues.
What will be expected from you:
- DBA 2nd/3rd level support, as well as customer/project
- Incident, Problem and Change management
- Proactive approach to Database Maintenance, Performance and Capacity management
- Backup/Restore using RMAN
- Upgrades / Patching
- Database Performance monitoring & tuning
- Participate in on-call schedules, DBA hotline, weekend and public holiday support might be required
- Previous experience in Oracle Database administration
- Knowledge of Oracle DB 12c - 19c, ExaData would be an advantage
- Knowledge of RMAN and DataGuard
- Basic UNIX shell skills
- Strong communication in English (Czech is not required, German is an advantage)
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Home office to make sure you can have the right balance.
- Flexible working hours within agile agile Setup.
- Generous package of 6 weeks of vacation, 6 sick days and up to 30 days of paid sick leave.
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system.
- Special banking conditions and mortgage discount.
- Prague offices to meet your team at the Charles Square Center, Karlovo náměstí within the reach of metro B line.
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth.
- Sponsored public transport card, Multisport card, retirement savings contribution, cafeteria system benefits, children summer camps contribution and free coffee.
- Opportunity to travel to our Frankfurt headquarters
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture
- Amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
Learning and Development opportunities:Our Digital Technology Center is home to more than 450 IT professionals and there is always someone to learn from or have a quick review. You will find unconventional thinkers here and speak English on daily basis. We encourage numerous ways of development activities and support our people with certification and language courses. #1169507