Your new company
For our international client we are looking for suitable candidate for the role Paralegal/Compliance Specialist
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Assist the team with administrative tasks including obtaining signatures, monitoring changes to government guidelines or regulations and submitting reports on pertinent changes,
- Updating compliance procedures, record filing, maintaining and establishing templates and folder structures and other similar work pertaining to the departments day-to-day duties.
- Translation, certification, and court errands.
- Under supervision, perform due diligence review of existing key partners and customers (requesting the KYC information and documentation, review and verify received documentation, make analytical risk assessments);
- Gather thorough understanding of the business and related parties in order to assist monitoring activities and collaborate with other stakeholders including finance, legal and other departments.
- Assist in the periodical evaluation of customers and partners according to established policies and procedures;
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with relevant internal and external parties to obtain due diligence information and documents;
- Contribute to team’s effort by meeting KPI’s and SLA’s;
- Gather understanding of the companies diligence policies and procedures, as well as laws and regulations related to AML/CFT;
- Other duties as assigned by the superiors, and which fall under the employee’s expertise.
What you'll get in return
- Degree in Law and previous experience of working as a Paralegal would be beneficial.
- Certificate or diploma in AML/CFT or an accounting and finance qualification is considered an asset;
- Knowledge of AML/CFT obligations, laws, regulations and directives;
- Minimum 1 years practical experience in AML/CFT Compliance, Transaction Monitoring, Banking, Audit or other Regulatory related work;
- Analytical, well-informed and creative approach to problem-solving;
- Curious and like to work independently
- Focus on detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to work well with others and be a team-player;
- Excellent command of English, both oral and written
What you need to do now
- International and friendly environment
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Possibility of home office
- Modern work space
- Mobile phone with discounted mobile tariffs also for personal use
- Pension contribution
- Meal vouchers etc.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.