Your new company
For our client, international company with offices in Prague, we are searching for Payroll Specialist.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsibility for the overall payroll process
- Ensuring all payroll relevant HR related data is correct and complete. Ensuring compliance in line with relevant legislation, Data Privacy and other relevant guidelines
- Respecting and following the payroll calendar to prepare the necessary payroll input and perform payroll (for CZ based entities – 2)
- Ensuring communication with authorities
- Supporting the HR generalist in providing necessary documentation to employees
- Participating on maintenance of HR Information system – payroll function
- Contributing to and supporting projects in scope HR
What you'll get in return
- 4 years' experience as payroll accountant
- Fluent in Czech/Slovak and English on B1 level and higher
- Responsible, organised and able to set up priorities and manage your time
- Good knowledge of the Payroll accounting and tax principles
- Advanced knowledge in Excel
What you need to do now
- International and friendly environment
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Possibility of home office
- Modern work space
- Mobile phone with discounted mobile tariffs also for personal use
- Pension contribution
- Meal vouchers etc.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.