Your new company
Our client is a global universal bank operating in various financial domains such as consumer banking, investment banking, payments operations and more. All being enabled by the clients service company, which provides technology, operations and functional services across the company worldwide. As a Senior Python developer, you will join their EFS Direct technology team working with the Structured Products Equity Derivatives business. As part of Markets Execution Technology (ME) you will primarily focus on Front Office but will work with Middle Office, Legal, Compliance and other associated functions as well.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsibility for working on revenue generating and regulatory projects in addition to improving the already existing systems in place
- You will be developing high quality maintainable code written in Python language
- Being heavily involved in collaborations and communications with other developers and cross-team stakeholders even on global level of the company
- Providing technical leadership, knowledge sharing and mentoring to junior members of the team
- The role is 100% hands-on with 80% development and 20% support.
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated extensive experience developing medium to large size Python applications
- Knowledge and experience in server-side Python development & multi-threaded code
- Past experience developing within the agile methodology
- Advanced trouble-shooting capacity and knowledge or interest in Equity Derivatives all would be a plus!
What you need to do now
- Being part of a stable global company and a team utilizing new and cutting-edge technologies
- Competitive salary
- Options for flexible working conditions including remote option
- Large set of benefits
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1164781