Your new company
Our client is one of the world's largest and most respected multinational banks working with the most elite traders and risk managers. This opportunity is open to dynamic working arrangements, such as working from home, and flexible hours.
Your new role
You will be involved in building a greenfield project for creating new components for Regulatory Risk Reporting across multiple business lines. Moreover, you will get exposure to many business deliverable projects in the Intraday Risk and Pnl Space, focus on investment banking business and regulatory requirements
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Full-stack Software engineering on Angular via Typescript
- Expert knowledge of Angular Frameworks (Angular 5+) with experience on testing framework such as Jasmine/Karma, real time communication using web sockets
- Ability to work with the business analysts, peers and project managers to understand their requirements
- Delivering solutions within a DevOps environment with a relentless focus on automation of testing and deployment via TeamCity and similar tools
What you need to do now
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of remote work
- Team buildings, family events
- Competitive salary.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1176106