The agile cluster Digital Banking Solutions (DBS) delivers fast, client-focused Digital Banking products and services for all channels (online, mobile, branches and customer desk). One of these products is our Daily Banking which provides Daily Banking functionality and payment transactions for the Online Banking.
You will be responsible for:
- Understand business requirements and identify test scenarios from them.
- Work closely with Product Owner and development team to create test plans and test cases.
- Planning, execution of functional tests (systems tests) & regression tests and document the results.
- Defect management - document and track defects.
- Preparation of requirement traceability matrix.
We prefer candidates with:
- Minimum 5 years of job experience in software quality assurance.
- University degree in computer science and/or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge and extensive experience in Software testing concepts.
- ISTQB Certified Tester (Foundation Level) is desirable. ISTQB Certified Technical Test Analyst (advanced level) or is an added advantage.
- Experience working with relational databases such as or Oracle.
- Experience working with Cloud Technologies (Microsoft Azure) is an added advantage.
- Good English communication skills - written and spoken. German is an added advantage.
- HP ALM (inkl. HP QC) / Octane.
- Postman / other REST clients.
Learning and Development opportunities:Our Digital Technology Center is home to more than 450 IT professionals and there is always someone to learn from or have a quick review. You will find unconventional thinkers here and speak English on daily basis. We encourage numerous ways of development activities and support our people with certification and language courses.
You can look forward to:
- Home office to make sure you can have the right balance.
- Flexible working hours within agile SCRUM setup.
- Generous package of 6 weeks of vacation, 6 sick days and up to 30 days of paid sick leave.
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system.
- Special financial conditions and mortgage discount.
- Prague offices to meet your team at the Charles Square Center, Karlovo náměstí within the reach of metro B line.
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth.
- Sponsored public transport card, Multisport card, retirement savings contribution, cafeteria system benefits, children summer camps contribution and free coffee.
- Opportunity to travel to our Frankfurt headquarters
- Amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!