The agile cluster Digital Banking Solutions delivers client-focused Digital Banking products and services for all channels (online, mobile, branches and our service hotline). One of these products is our PSD2 API, which provides account information and payment initiation services to third party providers according to the requirements of the European Payment Directive PSD2. The existing API for our private customers will be refined and expanded to be provided to our corporate customers.You will be responsible for:End to end test management for our applications regarding functional and non-functional testing, also including test automation:
- Define and realize functional & non-functional testing requirements as well as testing processes & standards in order to provide high quality software applications and ensure compliance with IT governance
- Define new scope and regression test suites for functional & non-functional tests in Octane
- Coordinate design, planning, maintenance and documentation of test cases and test runs in Octane
- Coordinate execution of test cases incl. regular reporting on test progress and potential blockers, preparation of acceptance documentation and release notes
- Defect Management: coordinate defect analysis, tracking and resolution within the team as well as together with internal and external stakeholders
- Establish test automation frameworks for our applications
- Ensure correct set up and configuration of (various) test environments of our applications
We prefer candidates with:
- Extensive experience as functional or performance test engineer incl. leading or coordinating a testing team responsible for multiple applications. Experience in test automation is an added advantage
- University degree in computer science and/or related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience in test management throughout the entire agile software lifecycle, including set-up, planning, execution, and reporting
- Advanced understanding of statistical analysis, functional testing, load and performance testing concepts, processes & best practices
- Extensive experience with test case design
- Experience with functional, load, performance & automation testing tools such as UFT/Loadrunner Suite/TOSCA etc.
- Experience working with relational databases such as Oracle.
- Experience with defect management and reporting using tools such as Octane, JIRA, Confluence, MS Office etc.
- Experience in Scrum framework and agile work techniques
- Willingness to learn new skills/technologies
- Good team player and work within a geographically distributed team
- Good English communication skills - written and spoken. German is an added advantage
Learning and Development opportunities:Our Digital Technology Center is home to more than 450 IT professionals and there is always someone to learn from or have a quick review. You will find unconventional thinkers here and speak English on daily basis. We encourage numerous ways of development activities and support our people with certification and language courses.
You will enjoy:
- Home office to make sure you can have the right balance.
- Flexible working hours within agile SCRUM setup.
- Generous package of 6 weeks of vacation, 6 sick days and up to 30 days of paid sick leave.
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system.
- Special financial conditions and mortgage discount.
- Prague offices to meet your team at the Charles Square Center, Karlovo náměstí within the reach of metro B line.
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth.
- Sponsored public transport card, Multisport card, retirement savings contribution, cafeteria system benefits, children summer camps contribution and free coffee.
- Opportunity to travel to our Frankfurt headquarters.
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture.
- Amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!