Your new role
As the Transport Manager, you will be responsible for the comprehensive management of all transportation operations within the company, which includes:
- Managing the transport department and its operations, including coordinating and optimizing the use of transportation resources.
- Managing the transportation budget and ensuring that all transportation operations are cost-effective
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers, generating new business leads, and providing competitive pricing offers.
- Developing transportation strategies and policies that align with the organization's objectives.
- Maintaining and managing relationships with transportation service providers and suppliers.
- Developing and implementing transportation management systems to optimize transportation processes.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- At least 5 years of experience in transportation management, preferably in the logistics industry.
- Excellent experience in national transport in Czech Republic; knowledge of the market of transport and logistics services, regulatory documentation.
- Deep knowledge of transportation processes and distribution systems
- Experience with subcontractor management, supplier contracts, customer care, invoicing.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills (performance management, motivation, coaching, employee development).
- Fluent Czech and English, German is advantage.
We offer interesting job in informal work environment, where you will have a high influence on your work day. We have a wide benefit program for our employees e.g. Competitive salary, Annual bonus, Company car
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1176851