We are searching for experienced Unix/Linux Cluster administrators for our team located in Charles Square Center in the middle of Prague, where you will be responsible for maintaining RHEL clusters and cloud based solutions on global scale.
You will be responsible for:
- RHEL based multinode clusters administration.
- Daily support of on- and off-premise cloud technologies.
- On-call and out of hours support where necessary.
- Support for virtual host administrators and application teams.
- Performance analysis, problem investigation.
- Incident, Change management and testing.
- Effective team work and proactive communication with clients.
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation
We are seeking someone with these skills
- Good Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) knowledge. RHCE knowledge level expected.
- General cloud technology knowledge, (RHEL on Azure, GCP and Google BMS).
- Willingness to walk the extra mile in our overall challenging environment On- and Off-Premise
- English written and spoken, German an advantage
Nice to have
- Familiarity with Python, Git, CI/CD (like Teamcity, Jenkins..), programming vendor APIs such as Red Hat Satellite API, Azure, GCP or VMware API’s
- Good knowledge of either Red Hat Ansible, Ansible Tower, SALT, Puppet
- Knowledge of Solaris Operating System
Learning and Development opportunities:Our Digital Technology Center is home to more than 450 IT professionals and there is always someone to learn from or have a quick review. You will find unconventional thinkers here and speak English on daily basis. We encourage numerous ways of development activities and support our people with certification and language courses.
You will enjoy:
- Home office to make sure you can have the right balance.
- Flexible working hours within agile SCRUM setup.
- Generous package of 6 weeks of vacation, 6 sick days and up to 30 days of paid sick leave.
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system.
- Special financial conditions and mortgage discount.
- Prague offices to meet your team at the Charles Square Center, Karlovo náměstí within the reach of metro B line.
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth.
- Sponsored public transport card, Multisport card, retirement savings contribution, cafeteria system benefits, children summer camps contribution and free coffee.
- Opportunity to travel to our Frankfurt headquarters.
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture.
- Amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!