Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Full Terms and Conditions for use of the Hays website.
- To post or transmit any material for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals
- To post or transmit on the Site inaccurate, incomplete or false information (including in the case of candidates, biographical information about yourself and/or information about your ability to work in the United Kingdom or elsewhere)
- To post or transmit on the Site any libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material
- To post or transmit on the Site any material which contains any virus or other disabling devices which interferes or may interfere with the operation of the Site; or which alters or deletes any information which you have no authority to alter or delete; or which overloads the Site by spamming or flooding it
- To use any device, routine or software to crash, delay, or otherwise damage the operation of this Site
- To take any action that affects Hays' reputation or that defames, abuses, harasses or threatens others
- To encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law; or carry out such conduct yourself.
Hays in its sole discretion shall determine your compliance with the above and shall have the right to prevent you from using the Site and/or to delete from the Site immediately and without prior notice any material that it deems not to comply or to be objectionable for any reason. Hays shall co-operate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Hays to disclose the identiy or locate anyone posting any material in breach of the above.
Links to or from other websites
As a convenience to users, this Site contains links to external websites and you may be offered a number of automatic links to other sites, which may interest you. We accept no responsibility for or liability in respect of the content of those third party sites. Hays have not reviewed or approved such sites and does not control and is not responsible for those sites or their content. Hays does not warrant that any links to such sites work or are up to date. Hays do not endorse or make any representations about those sites and the use of any such links is entirely at your own risk. Any third parties wishing to link to our Site may do so provided links are to the home page only of the Site and provided we are notified in advance by email to email@example.com*. Hays reserves the right to refuse to allow third parties to link to our Site and shall not be required to give any explanation for such refusal, or for withdrawal of previously granted permission.
No liability is accepted by Hays for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information on this Site. Hays shall not be liable to any person relying on or using any such information for (a) loss of revenue, loss of actual or anticipated salary; loss of actual or anticipated profits whether arising in the normal course of business or otherwise (including, without limitation, loss of profits on contracts); loss of or damage to employment prospects; loss of opportunity; loss of the use of money; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business; loss of goodwill; loss of or damage to reputation; loss of or corruption to data; loss of management or administration time, legal and other professional fees and expenses; or (b) any indirect or consequential loss or damages however caused (including without limitation by reason of misrepresentation, negligence, other tort, breach of contract or breach of statutory duty) which arise directly or indirectly from the subject matter of this Site. However, nothing in the above shall limit or exclude Hays’ liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or to the extent otherwise not permitted by law.
You agree fully to indemnity us and keep us fully indemnified against all costs, expenses, claims, losses, liabilities or proceedings arising from use or misuse by you of this Site.
We do not guarantee that any employer or client will ask for a candidate’s information, or will interview or hire a candidate, or that any candidates will be available or will meet the needs of any employer or client. We make no representation or warranty as to the final terms and duration of any appointment obtained through this Site. Whilst we take all reasonable endeavors to ensure it is the case, we do not guarantee that any employer or client will keep confidential any candidate information or data provided to them.
*Please note, this address is only for the purposes mentioned here in, and no CVs or speculative applications that are sent to this email address will be considered.