Your new company
For our client, international company in mining industry, located in Prague 4 is looking for AtR Specialist.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Ensure the delivery of quality Accounting to Reporting (AtR) services to the entities in scope in line with Service Level Agreements, as well as business requirements
- Support the implementation of improvements to processes and tools in AtR
- Assist with improving and implementing process alignment in the Region
- Perform day to day activities
- Continuously look for improvement opportunities in processes and ways of working, while using digitization and Robotic Process Automation as an enabler to achieve further efficiencies
- Participate in projects for the AtR Team
- Contribute to an excellent communication flow with stakeholders in the Region and relevant parts of the Global organisation
- Ensure agreed procedures are maintained and adhered to within the team
What you'll get in return
- Experience of accounting and finance in multinational companies
- Good knowledge of IFRS and statutory accounting concept
- Experience in working in an AtR team in a multinational Shared Service organization will be an advantage
- Very good command of English
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools like Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
Annual bonus, 5th week of vacation, meal vouchers, language courses, training activities, fresh fruit at the workplace, sport activities, really flexible working hours, home office, pension and life insurance, Multisport card and various events for employees (related to sport, charity, leisure and entertainment).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1172839