Your new company
International market leader focusing on developing medical devices located in Prague 8 - Karlín, is looking for a colleague to join their team as a Tender & Contract Analyst.
Your new role
Tender & Contract Analyst ensures the maximisation and administration of tenders.
What you'll need to succeed
- Managing the life cycle of contracts from pre-tender to post-tender phases.
- Checking the tender database, legal changes, deadlines.
- Analysing business scenarios and detecting opportunities in budget and possible regulatory issues.
- Communication with other divisions to ensure providing the latest documents needed for tenders.
- Verify the completeness and validity of the received documents.
What you'll get in return
- Fluent English is a must
- Strict attention to detail
- Good computer skills in MS Office Suite especially in MS Excel
- Previous experience in contract administration is an advantage
- Communication skills needed to ensure accuracy in results communication
- Excellent analytical, searching and time-management skills
- Work well with other internal functional groups
- Initiative, fast learning and self - motivated
A great job opportunity in an international company with the possibility of improving your skills and possible career growth, motivational salary, modern offices in the city centre, gym, meal vouchers, fruit days, sick days, motivational salary and other company benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1172747