Your new company
Company is leading global provider of healthy, safe, sustainable and intelligent building and cold chain solutions.
Your new role
On this role you will be identifying and analyzing business needs, conducting requirements gathering, and defining scope and objectives.
What you'll need to succeed
On this role you need
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field preferred
What you'll get in return
- Management/work experience which includes practical experience in Information Technology, Information Services Architecture, IT Security, Technical architecture with Minimum 4 years' experience in cloud-based enterprise infrastructure architecture and/or operations required.
- Knowledge of business ecosystems, software as a Service (SaaS), infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), SOA, APIs, open data, microservices, event-driven systems, and modern patterns of advanced analytics including Data Lake, ML, AI, and others
- Familiarity with Information management practices, Master data management, System development life cycle management, IT services management, Agile and lean methodologies, infrastructure and operations, and EA and ITIL frameworks
- Well versed in formal Enterprise Architecture frameworks like TOGAF and with architecture modeling languages like ArchiMate; certification preferred
- Experience managing an Enterprise Architecture repository based on software like Sparx EA, Orbus, LeanIX or BiZZDesign
- Comfortable working with all levels of the organization including senior executives
- Strong passion for technology and staying abreast of industry trends
You´ll get return
What you need to do now
- innovative working enviroment in international company who has headquarter in U.S.A.
- possibility for further development and international career opportunities
- flexible working hours
- possibility for home office
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.