Your new company
We are looking to fill a GL position in Mladá Boleslav with our client, who is the market leader in manufacturing premium polyurethane surfaces.
Your new role
- Preparing and managing journal entries,
- Recording monthly and annual processes,
- Entering financial data in deferrals, accruals, and reclassifications,
- Reconciliation of financial statements and accounts,
- Intercompany reconciliation,
- Preparing VAT assessments of cross-border issues, VAT declarations, Intrastat, and European Sales Listings,
- Management of fixed assets according to IFRS and IGAAP.
What you'll need to succeed
- Master/Bachelor's degree in accounting or in a connected specialisation,
- 3 years of experience as a General Ledger Accountant, or in a related role in the field of accounting (internal training can be provided to candidates with shorter practice)
- Knowledge of local GAAP and IFRS,
- Knowledge of VAT rules, Intrastat and European Sales Listing
- Practice with SAP, and MS Office tools especially Excel,
- Focus on deadlines,
- Ability to solve complex accounting tasks,
- Ability to collaborate with and motivate team members,
- Fluent in English and Czech.
What you'll get in return
- 25 days of holiday
- 13th month salary
- Meal vouchers
- Pension contribution
- Friendly team and nice modern office.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.