Your new company
International produces of meters and related software for electricity and gas utilities
Your new role
- Oversee the demand plan and the supply plan
- Reveal dependencies of plan changes on inventory and propose measures to actively drive inventory targets
- Leadership and execution of the organization's S&OP strategy
- Driving process improvements for systems, tools and capabilities within the organization pertaining S&OP
- Identification of inventory impacts from changes in plans and offering solutions to actively drive the Inventory Management
- Working closely with the local supply chain and finance organizations of the production sites and building strong networks with Sales, Product Management and Global Procurement
- Managing a team across different EMEA sites
What you'll need to succeed
You can succeed in the position if you have several years of experience in positions such as S&OP, supply chain or demand planner. Excellent knowledge of the English language and analytical thinking are also required.
What you'll get in return
- MultiSport card
- Employer contribution to your private life/pension insurance
- 25+3 days to relax and recharge
- Annual bonus
- Home office option
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.