Your new company
An Innovation Leader in automation and digitalization, providing and encouraging companies of all sizes with end to end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize entire value chain.
Your new role
It is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and successful team by becoming a member of professional services team, specialised in deployment of software solutions and associated service offers.
You will have to work productively with other consultants, architects and project managers and delivering project consulting in the core product portfolio throughout the project lifecycle.
You will be providing support and PLM consultancy in the project lifecycle.
What you'll need to succeed - University degree in computer science, engineering, business, marketing or sales
- Knowledge of manufacturing planning business processes and experience in production
- Experience with PLM software or any digital manufacturing solution
- Fluency in English and Czech
- Willingness to travel in Czech Republic
What you'll get in return - 5 weeks of vacation
- Company car for travel to meet clients
- Pension insurance contribution
- Meal vouchers
- Multisport card and online English courses
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1176809
Technology & Internet Services
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Aishwarya Verma, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Prague