Your new company
My client is a leading international commercial bank and second largest German Bank with almost 45.000 employees.quality and present in about 50 countries. This opportunity is open to dynamic working arrangements. Such as working from home, and flexible hours.
Your new role
My client is looking for a new colleague (operations engineer) to strengthen their growing team. You will be responsible for Incident, Problem and Change Management, Troubleshooting and escalation of occurring problems, Setup and monitoring of the Connectivity infrastructure required by business (MQ, Sterling File Gateway, Connect Direct), Secure communication monitoring and enforcement (SSH, PKI) & 24/7 on call and out of hours support for production systems.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Service and customer-oriented attitude
- Virtualization - local zones / KVM knowledge
- Cluster administration Solaris / RHEL is an advantage.
- Strong communication skills in English - both verbal and written, as majority of communication is in English.
- Solaris 10,11 / RHEL 6,7 work experience
- Willingness to travel from time to time.
What you need to do now
- 6 weeks of holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of remote work
- Team buildings, family events
- Competitive salary
- Generous package of 6 weeks of vacation, 6 sick days and up to 30 days of paid sick leave.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1176109