Your new company
For our international client we are looking for suitable candidate for the position of Payroll Expert.
Your new role
- Performs country specific Data consistency check. Ensures all P&O Services Delivery performance metrics and KPIs are met
- Respects and follows the payroll calendar to prepare the necessary payroll inputs
- Perform Core T&A Technology Activities & BAU Tasks. Supports SOX Controls and internal Financial and HR controls
- Highlights exceptions and deviations. Identifies and gathers system enhancements and change requests to report and coordinates with IT and/or global support team
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor/Master degree in HR/Accounting/ Business
- Minimum 3 to 6 years’ experience in HR Services operation
- Experience with transformation initiatives and transition projects is a plus
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office; advanced Excel skills
- Communication level of English and German language
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.