Your new company
Company which produces face and fingers print recognition is looking for python developer.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Develop biometric server and cloud products – set of high-available and speed-optimized biometric services accessible through REST API, with administrator Web GUI.
- The software is primarily written in Python/Flask, performance-critical components in C/C++.
- Implement an architecture supporting scaling, high-availability, security and data safety, targeted at large-scale applications (tens of millions of registered identities or more).
- Participate on creation of specifications and documentation of the backend software and its modules.
- Participate on definition and test implementation of the deployment scenarios for the developed products.
What you'll get in return
- Knowledge of Server/Cloud Backend Development, Backend Design/Architecture – Advanced/Expert
- Knowledge of Databases/SQL - Advanced/Expert
- Experience with a design and deployment of high-available and scalable backend software.
- Experience with server performance measurement and optimization.
- Python - Advanced/Expert
- C/C++ - Beginner/Advanced
- Linux, Docker, Kubernetes
- A fast learning, innovative and persistent person with wide interest in applications like biometrics, security, secure access control, identification and authentication.
- Working knowledge of source code management and configuration (git preferred).
- Ability to complete tasks independently, without supervision.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
What you need to do now
- working in international environment
- competitive salary
- carreer growth
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1175353