Your new company
My client is a leading international commercial bank and second largest German Bank with almost 45.000 employees.quality and present in about 50 countries. This opportunity is open to dynamic working arrangements. Such as working from home, and flexible hours.
Your new role
Currently we are looking for skilled and motivated Software Engineers to strengthen our growing team in Prague. You would be joining a flexible environment with possibility of participating on several challenging projects. You will be developing the application landscape of counterparty risk and work in an agile development environment (Biz devops). Work with 100% in-house development systems (mainly Java & SQL DBs on LINUX and some running in Cloud).
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Very good understanding of databases, database design, SQL, Unix Scripting, ETL, data warehouses, OOAD.
- Knowledge of design patterns, new architectures, cloud computing and architectures, design patterns, best programming practices, enterprise patterns.
- Preferable basic knowledge in Elastic Search/Kibana, Java/ Hibernate, Python or R or Scripting, Flyway, Kafka, NoSQL DBs, Apache NIFI, Cloud computing basics, Built-Pipelines/Jenkins/ Ansible, Linux.
- 2+ years of professional IT experience in database development.
- University degree (MSc preferred) in: Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, etc.
What you need to do now
- 6 weeks of holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of remote work
- Team buildings, family events
- Competitive salary
- Generous package of 6 weeks of vacation, 6 sick days and up to 30 days of paid sick leave.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1176108