Your new company
My client has a Digital Technology Centre in Prague, where they are transforming a traditional bank into a digital agile enterprise. They provide a wide range of various IT solutions, .Net and Java development, services in the area of application operation and infrastructure.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Analyze and design solutions and make technical specification of product requirements and processes in cooperation with internal stakeholders / consumed systems of the bank and external service providers.
- Create user stories for developers, coordinate their implementation and test within the product team in an agile environment.
- Work in an agile team and actively, self-responsibly introduce own ideas .
- Support defect management, e.g. documentation, follow-up, analysis, reporting of occurring errors/faults, coordination of resolution with product team and internal / external stakeholders.
- Provide professional support for the applications, ensure stable operation.
- Design and document the processes, standards and workflows, ensuring compliance with internal IT governance and regulatory requirements.
- Actively network within the bank and cooperate closely in cross-functional teams with specialist and technical specialists in Germany and abroad.
What you'll get in return
- Completed university studies or commercial training supplemented by further qualifications.
- Several years of professional experience in the field of technical business analysis.
- Product and professional experience in Payment transactions, Portals and Electronic Banking Solutions, also covering regulatory requirements
- Experience in API design.
What you need to do now
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
- Home office, flexible working hours and an enjoyable relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
- Attractive fringe benefits incl. up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
- Modern office
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1176550