Even in today’s tough employment market, Hays continues to find new jobs for many thousands of professionals. We can apply this expertise to benefit your departing employees.
We provide a comprehensive suite of services and support to help organisations through workforce transformation. We are uniquely able to use the specialist expertise, understanding and infrastructure of Hays to ensure all the advice and information we give is based on up to date market information and is specific to the job family and the location of the individual.
Our credibility and practical expertise not only comes from our access to real-time market-information but the professionals who deliver or services. Our experienced career transition consultants twin their coaching and training expertise with a proven background in recruitment or people resourcing. Our team provide pragmatic support to job seekers as well as supporting individuals through transition, career change and major decisions.
Where our service differs is not only do we offer both emotional support and practical advice, we also give your exiting employees access to one of the UK's largest network of recruitment specialists, when delegates are ready to meet hiring employers, we introduce them to our experts who can make it happen.
Our model is flexible, scalable and adaptable, so no matter what industry you operate in, whether you are a multinational, public sector organisation or an SME, we can develop a programme to reflect your needs, circumstances and budget. We’ll advise you on how best to choose from:
- A range of practical teaching modules, from job searching techniques through to negotiation and networking
- Personality profiling and psychometric testing to assess skills, aptitudes and motivations in order to help them to find the right job for their values set
- Practical and emotional support to deal with the stresses that can come with redundancy
- Career coaching and career planning advice to help employees take their best next step
Our career transition experts will explain the features and benefits of these options, along with the modes of delivery that you can choose from, including:
- Individual one-to-one sessions
- Group workshops
- Web-based learning modules
For a tailor-made outplacement services proposal please get in touch with us.
M: +420 602 562 037